Welcome To Our Help Desk
Answers for all your questions!
Here you will find the answers to your questions about shopping this site, your order, payment options and more. Simply select from the categories below or contact us at:
Phone: 877-447-4769 Fax: 616.399.0997
- COMPANY INFORMATION
- ONLINE STORE INFORMATION
- SAFETY, SECURITY, AND PRIVACY
Great Garden Plants is an online mail-order plant company specializing in growing and shipping large premium plants in Jumbo 1 Quart & 2 Quart pots at low prices. We feature perennials for sun & shade, shrubs, KnockOut Roses, Hedge Plants, Ground covers, Ornamental Grasses, Hydrangeas, Garden Collections & much more!
We guarantee your satisfaction with our worry-free Amazing Triple Guarantee!
Click here to read more about Great Garden Plants
Our shipping method is Fed Ex Home Delivery. Your total shipping charges will automatically compute during the checkout prior to the completion of your order.
We ship to the 48 contiguous states
Most items may be shipped to the 48 contiguous United States via Fed Ex Home Delivery.
Shipping costs for orders placed on this site are based on the following table:
Up To $ 25.00
$ 25.00 - $ 50.00
$ 50.01 - $ 75.00
$ 75.01 - $100.00
18% of order total
Regulatory restrictions prohibit us from shipping outside the 48 contiguous states. A few states have restrictions prohibiting us from shipping specific plants.
The Quick Facts Box (under product and collection pages) denotes more specific information whether that item has restrictions and to what states.
All orders require a street address.
The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) has devised a system to provide gardeners with a basic guide to plant hardiness. The Hardiness Zone Map system divides the United States and Canada into numbered zones based on lowest average winter temperature. Even within a zone, different micro-climates exist, such as large urban areas which may be warmer or land is situated at different elevations.
What Effects Plant Hardiness?
The Hardiness Zone Map is a valuable tool but it is not foolproof. There are a variety of factors that can influence the hardiness of a given plant in a garden.These factors include:soil type, drainage, snow cover, exposure to wind, winter, rainfall (or lack of), as well as fluctuations in temperature.
Great Garden Plants gratefully accepts the following credit cards:
For your security, the billing name and address must match that of the credit card used for payment.
Great Garden Plants uses world-class security platform, VeriSign, to protect your data so that your personal information is never compromised.
Toll-Free By Phone: 877-447-4769
Hours vary depending on time of season
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our plant sizes include:
- Jumbo 1-Quart Pots - Most of our perennials are grown in this size so that your garden will get off to a great start the first season.
- Jumbo 2-Quart Pots - Most of our shrubs, small trees, Knock Out Roses, and vines are in this size because they grow larger and will establish quicker in your garden.
- 1 Gallon Pot - Thuja Green Giant
- Eco-Roots - Our earth-friendly daylilies are absent of any pot or soil and can be planted directly into the ground. Beautifully grown and shipped fresh from the grower. They are easy to ship, easy to grow, and environmentally friendly.
Click here for our Glossary of Garden Terms.
We take incredible pride in the quality of our plants and we want you to have total confidence that your plants will perform incredibly in your garden.
We guarantee that all of your plants will arrive healthy, pest and disease free, and true to their name. We do guarantee that our plants will perform and thrive for at least one year when properly cared for or we will happily refund your plant cost. (shipping charges are non-refundable). We reserve the right to ask for photos so we can provide the best assistance possible.
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from Great Garden Plants. If you are not satisfied, please contact us immediately at 877-447-4769.
All returns must be authorized by Great Garden Plants prior to return shipment are are subject to a 10% restocking fee. We do not refund shipping charges on returned orders. We cannot be held responsible for any unauthorized returns.
You don't have to worry about secure shopping at Great Garden Plants, Inc. We keep your order information secure by using industry leading edge security technology, best practices and a team of certified senior-level professional to help keep your order secure.
Refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
When you select an item from Great Garden Plants, Inc, it is placed in your Shopping Cart. Items placed in your Shopping Cart will remain there until you decide to purchase or remove them.
- Review your order. This ensure the accuracy & quantity of items selected.
- Update the quantity. To do this, simply click the update button and type in the quantity you wish to purchase.
- Remove an item from your Shopping Bag. To remove an item, click on ‘Remove'
- Return to shopping. If you wish to continue shopping, the shop Carting cart will automatically store the items already selected. At any time during your shopping experience, you can return to your Shopping Cart by clicking on "View Cart'"
- Promotion Code - Please enter your promotion code on this page
You are now ready to complete your purchase.
New & Returning Customers
- Welcome page - Simply enter your email address
- Select Billing and Shipping Address - Next, select or add the billing or shipping address.
- About Shipping Address: We cannot deliver to PO Box numbers. Please make sure you indicate your street address.
- Select Shipping Option: Most items will be shipped to the 48 contiguous United States via Fed Ex Home Delivery. Business days are from Tuesday-Saturday, excluding federal holidays within the United States. (Please note:during a very busy rush season - it may take up to 2-3 weeks to process your order).
- Select and Enter Payment Options - At this time, you must verify your billing adding address and enter your payment method. You can click on the red bar on the bottom to review your order.
- Review and Submit - On the Review and Submit page, you can review your entire order, including shipping address, shipping method, and billing information, all which can be edited at this point. You will also see your applied discounts and promotions.If your special offer/discount DOES NOT appear in the section. Return to VIEW CART and enter information here. For any special shipping instructions, please enter in the box provided on the bottom.
- Receipt - After you complete the checkout process, a confirmation will be sent. Print this receipt and save the order information for your records. You will need this information for all references to your order. Please note: We regret our system does not allow you to make any changes online. Please call us at 877-447-4769 or email us at email@example.com
- Enter your promotional or Discount code on the View Cart Page.
- If your promotional code qualified, your deduction will be displayed on Review and Submit
State Law require that we charge applicable sales tax to the state of Michigan
Great Garden Plants, Inc accepts the following credit cards:
After you place your order, you will receive e-mails about your order. Below are examples of e-mails you might receive:
- Order Confirmation - This e-mail confirms that we have received your order. It includes your order number. Keep this e-mail for your records.
- Shipment Confirmation - This e-mail confirms that your order has shipped. You may receive multiple e-mails depending on the items you selected. The arrival time of your order depends on the shipping method selected and your shipping location
- Important notice about your order - There are a few reasons why you would receive this e-mail, including: difficulty in processing your order, inability to ship to the address provided, duplicate order, or cancellation of order. Should you receive a notice like this, please call a Customer Service specialist at 1-877-447-4769 immediately so the problem can be addressed.
After you have clicked 'Click Here NOW to Submit Your Order' your order begins to process and you cannot cancel or change your order online. Please call 877-447-4769 as we will be happy to assist you.
Orders can be changed or cancelled without penalty up to two weeks prior to shipment. Orders cancelled within 14 days of ship date and before it has been shipped, will be assessed a 10% cancellation fee.
We are pleased to accept your order at any time of the year. We encourage ordering early for best availability as supplies may be limited. We do not automatically substitute without your permission
There are many ways to find the product you are looking for on http://www.greatgardenplants.com/:
Searching by Keyword, item number in the search box. No matter which method you use, you will find a variety of sorting functions to help you find what you are looking for.
If you are unable to locate the item you wish to purchase, feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. If possible, supply us with the botanical name and quantity. We will try our best to locate this product for you.
We will inform you by email if there are any delays in your order. The day your order is shipped you will receive an email from Fed Ex along with a tracking number so you know when to expect your plants.
CLICK HERE to email a request to track your order.
Cancellations due to Order Processing Difficulties
Occasionally orders or parts of an order are cancelled for various reasons, including:
- Item(s) not available
- Difficulty in processing your payment information
- Cannot ship to address provided
- Duplicate order was placed
After you have clicked 'Click Here NOW to Submit Your Order' your order begins to process and you cannot cancel or change your order online. Feel free to call our customer service staff at 1-877-447-4769 so that they can provide you with any needed assistance. Due to our processing schedule, we are unable to cancel any items two weeks prior to the requested ship date.
Due to numerous variables, items may need to be back-ordered because they were not ready at time of processing your order.
- Exclusive Offers and Discounts
- Advance notice of Sales
- New Plant Sneak Previews
- Helpful Garden Tips!