Philadelphus Illuminati Tower™ Description
- Narrow, upright habit has a small footprint – perfect for small spaces.
- Fragrant white flowers all up and down the stems in spring.
- Handsome, dark green foliage looks great in the landscape.
- Hardy, deer resistant, and easy to grow.
Special features: Deer resistant, Fragrant, Sun loving, Beneficial to Pollinators
Recommended For You:
- Botanical name: Philadelphus coronarius 'SMNPVG'
- Common name:
- Sun exposure:
Full sun (6+ hours) to part shade
- Ship form:
- Soil type:
Any well-drained soil
- Soil moisture:
- Height x width:
3-4' tall x 1.5' wide
- Flower color:
- Foliage color:
- Season of interest:
Flower gardens, Landscaping, Edging, Ground cover, Slopes
- Cannot ship to:
More Info, How-To's, Videos and more
Soil: Plant in any well-drained spot. Can take some dryness, but blooms last longest if it does not dry out in spring
Light: Full sun (6+ hrs/day) is best; part shade (4-6 hrs/day) is okay, especially in warmer areas
Space: Min. 2' apart
Fertilizing: Little fertilizer is needed.
Winterizing: No special treatment is required; 2-3" of mulch is recommended
Maintenance: Blooms on old wood, which means that any pruning should be done after bloom.
ReviewsBe the first to write a review