Allium 'Millenium' Description
- Super durable and reliable perennial
- Pink-purple globe-shaped blooms in summer for several weeks
- Strappy foliage adds intriguing texture to the landscape
- Fabulous on its own and especially planted en masse
- This is a perennial allium, not a bulb, that can be planted any time and lives for many years
- Deer and rabbit resistant
Special features - Fall interest, Deer resistant, Rabbit resistant, Cut flower, Easy care, Containers, Mass planting, Attracts pollinators
Recommended For You:
- Botanical name:
- Common name:
- Zone: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
- Sun exposure:
Sun (6+ hrs/day) to part sun (4-6 hrs/day)
- Ship form:
1 quart pots
- Soil type:
- Soil moisture:
- Height x width:
15-20" x 10-15"
- Flower color:
- Foliage color:
- Bloom season:
Groundcover, Edging, Flower gardens, Wildlife gardens, Pollinator gardens, Cut flower, Accent, Mass planting
- Cannot ship to:
AK, CANADA, HI
- Patent #: PPAF
More Info, How-To's, Videos and more
Soil: Thrives in any type of soil.
Light: Full sun (6+ hrs/day) to part sun (4-6 hrs/day)
Water: Low to average. Tolerates drought once established, though blooming may be somewhat compromised.
Spacing: 15 inches apart
Fertilizing: Not required. If more rapid growth is desired, apply a rose or all purpose garden fertilizer in early spring.
Winterizing: No special winter requirements.
Maintenance & pruning: Pruning is not required, as plants die back to the ground in winter.
ReviewsBe the first to write a review